What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are received on the terminal from the website visited and are used to record certain browsing interactions by storing data that can be updated and retrieved. These files are stored on the user's computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to the user's computer. They are used to remember the user's preferences, such as the selected language, access data or personalisation of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how the visitor uses the site. For example, from which web page you accessed the site or whether you used a banner ad to get there.
We may also have links from social networks (such as Facebook or Twitter). MELICBEBE.COM does not control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information about cookies from social networks or other external websites, we advise you to check their own cookie policies.
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting.
- Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are those generated by external services or providers, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those that are essential and strictly necessary for the correct functioning of a web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those used for session maintenance, response time management, performance or validation of options, use of security elements, content sharing with social networks, etc.
- Customisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customise some features of the general options of the website. For example, define the language, the regional configuration or the type of browser.
- Customisation cookies.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used to create browsing profiles and to be able to know the preferences of users in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, an analytical cookie would be used to control the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user, which is the most popular product, etc.
- Advertising / advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces according to specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, the content edited, etc. Advertising cookies allow, through the management of advertising, to store behavioural information through the observation of habits, studying accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, in order to offer the user a better service.
According to time frame:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are those that last for the time that the user is browsing the website and are deleted when the user finishes browsing the website.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user's terminal for a longer period of time, thus facilitating the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
Identification of the cookies on this page.
|Name of the cookie||Description|
|"PHPSESSID", browser session cookie||This cookie is required and native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a user's unique session ID in order to manage the user's session on the website. The PHPSESSID cookie has no set expiry date as it disappears when the website is closed.|
|"PrestaShop-#", functional cookie||This is a cookie used by Prestashop to store information and keep the user session open. It saves information such as currency, language, customer identifier, among other data necessary for the proper functioning of the shop. This cookie has an expiration date of 20 days.|
How to deactivate or delete cookies.
To comply with current legislation, we have to ask your permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorise the processing by telling us that you do not agree, we would only use technical cookies, as they are essential for browsing our website. In this case, we would not store any cookies. If you continue to browse our website without refusing authorisation, it is understood that you accept the use.
If, however, you decide to modify the configuration of your access to the website, you should know that it is possible to delete cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your computer at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser:
- Internet Explorer cookie settings
- Firefox cookie settings
- Google Chrome cookie settings
- Safari cookie settings
These browsers are subject to change or modification, so we cannot guarantee that they will fully match your browser version. To avoid these mismatches, you can access them directly from your browser options which are usually found in the Options menu, in the "Privacy" section. Please refer to your browser's help for more information.
What does it mean to accept cookies?
By accepting our cookies, you enable us to improve the MELICBEBE.COM website to provide you with optimal access and to give you a more efficient and personalised service.
In addition, you can configure your browser to set only trusted websites or pages that you are currently browsing to manage cookies, allowing you to select your preferences.
You can also set your browser to manage cookies by selecting your preferences.
This policy is reviewed periodically to ensure that it is up to date and may change. We recommend that you visit the page regularly, where we will inform you of any updates.